It's been a while since I've posted anything except recent work so I thought I'd mix it up today. I thought I'd challenge myself to write something about ME, which I always find sort of difficult. These are entirely random, and in no particular order.
1. As a child, I thought that everything was actually black and white before 1960 or so. I was much older than I should have been before I figured it out.
2. I edit every single wedding and portrait session while wearing a Batman snuggie. If it ever goes missing, I'm confident that I won't be able to get any work done. You can buy your own here.
3. I collect cute and funny coffee mugs. I'm really into hand lettered mugs from Etsy right now. I also randomly stumble across several that I just have to have on Instagram. I'll probably buy this one next.
4. I love making my own kombucha, which makes me sound like a total hippie. For those of you who don't know what that is, it's a fermented tea. It tastes amazing and supposedly has health benefits that I cannot confirm or deny.
5. At the end of January, I started a high fat low carb diet. Basically I don't eat sugar or anything that turns into sugar after you eat it. You can get more info on this sub-Reddit. I've lost 22 lbs and have about 10 more to go. I'm at a weird in-between size right now so nothing fits and I just wear yoga pants most of the time. :/
6. I am the palest I have ever been in my life and I am super happy about that. After spending a ton of time zoomed in on people's faces, I can totally tell who is a sun worshipper.
7. I'm currently reading 4 different books at the same time. ADD at it's finest.
8. One day I want to start my own dog rescue. I definitely need more time and more space before I can do it, but it will happen. I watched a documentary the other day about dogs being rehabilitated by prison inmates and I cried for at least 4 hours.
10. I cannot set an alarm for a time that's an increment of 5. Example...my alarms are always for 8:27 or 9:22 or 7:28. It drives Hank crazy.
And there you have it. If you didn't think I was weird before, you definitely do now.