It's been way too long since I've updated my blog so I thought I'd let everyone know what I've been up to....
- Hank started a new job so we have had to adjust our lives a bit. He is gone every evening 6 days a week and I get SO painfully bored. I did buy a few new books to keep me occupied including Orange is the New Black by Piper Kerman. I loved Season 1 on Netflix, although the TV series deviates from the book quite a lot.
- Rush and Bo got completely shaved down including their beards and so I won't be posting any photos of them for a while because they are pretty ugly right now. Schnauzers without beards look like weird terriers.
- Engagement season is definitely a real thing. I am filling up my 2014 wedding calendar quickly. I am expecting to shoot between 20-25 weddings of my own next year in addition to working for a national wedding photography company, which I am excited about.
- I started using a new proofing and ordering site and I am obsessed. Using Pixieset has made my life so much easier. I love how clean the site looks and how easy it is to navigate.
- I am going to be making my first non camera gear related purchase soon. I am going to be the proud owner of a gorgeous new iMac. I can't edit on a laptop much longer without screaming. I've poured everything into buying better cameras and better gear, but I've recently realized that my post processing is taking much longer than it should. I am excited about less stressful editing and faster turnaround for my clients!
- This weekend is going to be the start of a very busy month. Prepare to be bombarded with new blog posts!
Well, that about sums it up. Look for more updates soon!