It's fall now and I am real busy. I like it. It makes me feel like I'm getting to where I want to be. I am not trying to be a Bragasaurus right now. I moved to Dallas 7 months ago and knew nobody and was in the process of rebranding my business. For those of you who don't know, I started my photography business under the name Lydia Phillips Photography. After moving to Dallas from New York City, I put on my big girl panties and designed my own website (www.lydiaroyce.com) without a template which was scary and overwhelming...and scary. I began hammering social media to find new clients and get referrals from old clients and it was hard. I got discouraged. I felt like I would never be good enough.
2014 is going to be awesome. Like really really ridiculously awesome. The rest of 2013 is going to be pretty awesome too. It's fall now which means several things....
- It's only 90 degrees instead of 100.
- I no longer am getting requests to "photoshop my sweaty pits"
- Boots. That's really all I have to say about that.
- I can go back to ordering regular coffee at Starbucks. Iced coffee melts and gets watery and gross way too fast for my tastes.
- Weddings are involving pumpkins, sunflowers, and Build Your Own S'more Bars. I die.
- OU is 4-0 and they are going to beat TCU this weekend.
- Oh. Flannel. I love Flannel.
And....because every post is better with a picture, please enjoy this beautiful couple from a recent wedding. I snuck up like a ninja for this shot while their guests were hitting up the Ice Cream Sundae Bar. I have to stop talking about food.
Anyway, full blog post for Sarah and Mike is coming later this week!!!!