1. I don't make my bed. Ever. Well, hardly ever. If company is coming over I might make it. I don't feel bad about it, and my husband doesn't care either. Although I am super OCD and organized about some things, this is NOT one of them. 2. I don't cook. You already knew that.
3. I don't sleep well at night. Sometimes it requires medication, although I try not to take it all the time. I've had sleep problems since I was around 14.
4. Some days I don't get dressed. Actually most days. I work from home and I feel like I can be just as productive in sweats or pajamas. Can I tell you a secret? I think coffee works better when I drink it while wearing PJs. I SWEAR it's stronger. Also...bonus. Since I rarely get dressed, when I do, I ALWAYS get complements from Hank about how beautiful I look.
5. I don't call my mom as often as I should. Sorry Mom. I prefer texting.
6. I don't like flying but since I've traveled so much the past few months, my flight anxiety is actually getting much better. Baby steps.
7. I don't do things I don't enjoy doing and would rather pay someone to do these things for me. Like album design, grocery shopping, laundry, etc. The list could go on and on.
8. I don't like odd numbers, so I'm ending this list on an even number. :)